Now-a-days your gym wardrobe is a sport unto it's stylish self. Gone are the days where the gym was a haven of anonymity. You are more likely to bump into a friend-of-a-friend / old boss / school mum or ex-lover and how mortifying if you were wearing a sweat-stained tee & old running shorts! With so many different ways to keep fit such as running, biking, yoga and ballet out there, athletic gear has now become socially acceptable. So no more feeling guilty about spending money on fresh workout wardrobe, check out my gym-bag wish list...
1. Shourouk Wimblee Swarovski crystal-embellished wristband £150
2. Adidas yoga seamless onesie £85
3. Nike pegasus 31 sneakers £94.97
4. Frends taylor headphones £117.18
5. Stella McCartney for addidas vinyl jacket £175
6. Liforme rubber yoga mat £100
7. Sweaty Betty salabasana ombre capri's £75