Summer's here, which means it's time to start planning for that perfect Summer wardrobe. It's not about blink-and-you'll-miss-them-trends, but investing in cool, stylish pieces you will want to wear again and again. Clothes that fit effortlessly into your life and outfits that make you feel good whenever you put them on.
Here are my Summer Style Secrets...
1. Layering is my secret to always feeling put together. Wearing lightweight stylish jackets over shirts or tee's makes me feel like I am ready for any eventuality.
2. I like my clothes to be versatile. Shirts are still my style hero as they can be worn in so many different ways; with shorts, skirts, jeans and over dresses, tuck it in, roll it up, button it up or keep it open, the style list is endless!
3. Trends are just suggestions of what to wear, so know your style. If you love minimalist laid-back pieces over boho then perhaps a simple white dress is your forever summer throw-on with a few pieces of bold jewellery.
4. Mix old favourites with new finds. I have a 'Summer box' of items I have collected over the years and I will wear them with my new season pieces.
5. Style your shape. Know your body shape and shop for pieces that will showcase your body rather than wearing 'figure fixers' such as baggy linen trousers or long jersey t-shirts.
If you have lost your style and need some help getting back on track and then contact me now for a personal styling consultation. My job is to take the pain and frustration away of not knowing what to wear. I will work with you to create the perfect style that suits your personality, lifestyle and budget AND is easy to maintain.