No matter where you are going on holiday, a staycation in the UK, a sun soaked vacay or a weekend city break, you always have to think about what to pack.
Sticking to the same colour palette when packing makes life so much easier especially when adding in accessories such as bags, shoes and earrings. It also makes getting ready stress-free as your pieces blend together seamlessly, making you look chic and pulled together.
Sticking to some holiday wardrobe rules that you can make for yourself, makes it easier to shop for future holidays. You can simply replace the pieces you've worn to death, add in a few extras for longer breaks and throw in a trend-led piece to keep your look up to date. By creating a list each year it ensures you don't go 'overboard' with your spending and therefore can't fit everything in your suitcase!
I've put together my go-to pieces that I am currently packing for my holiday and I wouldn't leave home without.
1. Playsuit - A staple in my holiday wardrobe. Great for putting over swimwear in the daytime and also for glamming up in the evening. I love I don't have to think about anything else apart from what I am wearing on my feet or what bag to take. My top picks are -
2. Statement dress - Something in a bright summer colour that is easily packed in my suitcase and makes me smile when I wear it, also looks great with a tan! My top picks are -
3. Sandals - Once you find a great pair of sandals you wear them til they are broken! This year I have fallen for &other stories sandals and cant' wait to put them on my feet on holiday. My top picks are -
4. Jacket for the evening - I find this the one item that when clients pack for holiday they often don't have or are undecided whether to take one. It is always wise to take one with you, or like me, I will be taking two as I love that they change my outfits up. My top picks are -
5. Holiday bag - This year I have focused on fun evening clutch bags to change up my outfits when going out for dinner. My picks are -
See what items from my must-have list I have brought for my holiday over on my instagram feed whilst I am away.